August 17, 2010

Wedding Fun




Pics: Sketchy food, dinner table, and drinks


Went to a wedding this past weekend~ That was fun :D Dressed up...not so fun :P dress was annoying me. The church part was nice :3 Pretty church. Wasn't long and the dude made it interesting. Bride had a pretty dress >_<. Went to the reception at some Chinese place. The food was OK. Some stuff was nomnomnom and then some stuff was like -poke- what is that..? O_o;; Rofl funny story. I was like oh hey this guy's nice and cute. And then my mom goes "Hey meet another one of your cousins!" ..Aww... Yeah. Failfail. I figured I was related to at least 2/3 of the people there ._. Epic dance party. The wedding reception next to us had uber loud obnoxious music. :P Danced in heels til about 10 or 11. Ouch. Tried some alcohol ;D haha champagne was eh had other fruity stuff that tasted yummy >.<. Every time I see the word champagne I remember someone pronouncing it like sham-pag-nay. Haha.

I really need to start actually working hard on my summer homework xD.
Math Packet: nearly done, like 12 problems left.
Read 10 speeches: ...shouldn't be too hard. haven't started.
History Packet: DONE
History Reading: DONE

Soooo almost there.. I have approximately 4 days to finish. :'D Joyousness. School.. Looking forward to seeing all my friends again ^.^ Gonna give them all big hugs! Wonder what my class schedule will be... hmmm.

Listening to: If I had You - Adam Lambert (<- he's so hawt.)

EDIT: YAY! My bffl-cow is back safely from the other side of the world ♥ :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment