Umm...guitar is going well :D I can now play a bunch of songs pretty decently. Happyhappy. My "band" aka my 2 friend and I who are guitar noobs + an electric guitarist are gonna perform in the future...That will be fun.
OMG I FOUND THE SONG. So this whole day that line from this song was stuck in my head "I FEEL GOOD dananana" I found what song it's from! I Got You by James Brown. I am now dancing ridiculously to that song. ...And now my brother has given me the weirdest look ever. Hahahaha.
I am simultaneously doing my spanish homework...ugh I am so ready to quite Spanish haha. Idon'tgetallthegrammarrr sobsob. :<
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL BREAK. OMGOMGOMG. (Sorry this is the aftereffects of eating 3 candy canes...) EW A STINKBUGGG EWWWWWWW. Going back to the break thing, I really really really need to catch up on my sleep. Do you realize the seriousness of this situation??? REALLLLLYYYY need to catch up on my sleep. I have been a walking zombie for a a good part of the past mornings... No fun. Who wants to talk to a zombie? :P Ilikemybrainthankyouverymuch.
Gah. What to get my family for Christmas. IDK. MY BFF JILL. Ewwww the stinkbug is still there. T_T;;; Made some new friends since last I posted a blog. Woot. Dear Santa can I have straight As again. Plzkthx. <3 That is all the ranting I will do for now! Goodbye world!
Listening to:
Allstar - Smash Mouth
I Got You - James Brown
Imma miss you over break =( But i'll be in Vegas so I won't care about here anyway XD but still. we should hang some other time. Pretty epic.HAVE A GOOD BREAK!
ReplyDelete