December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS

Woot. Awesome day with family and stuff :D Got snazzy presents. Some clothes, bath and body works stuff, nail polish/make up, video games (Assassin's Creed brotherhood and final fantasy XIII), new computer (OMG you cannot believe my happiness. my current computer is like..ancient.), and the xbox 360 kinect.

The kinect is sooo coooll omg. omgomgomg. You move and then your person moves and its just like woahh. And unlike the wii and stuff you don't have a controller omgg. I approve of this epicness. >.< Had a dance off with my bro.

Ugh I have so much homework. I really don't want to think about it >_>;; -blown face- D;



Planning on staying up late to play with my new stuffs :D <33

It was snowing for a bit today too :D HOW EPIC IS THAT??? I don't think it's snowed on Christmas Day for a while...

O_O;;; holy snickerdoodles. That stinkbug that was trying to eat me like...a few days ago is still here?!? Gah...

Listening to:
New Taylor Swift CD =3

"Sparks Fly" and "Haunted" are currently my favorites on the CD :D

1 comment:

  1. well im glad u had a awsome christmas im still jelous u hav the kenect but ill get over it it seem ur day went really well im happy for ya

    -chase-
    p.s told u i would look at ur blog hahahaha lol ;p

    ReplyDelete