Wellll people I really should be working on my essay...but I am getting very distracted >_>;; Not cool. Took Christmas decorations down yesterday. I can't believe it's already next year WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?? I still remember it being like the 2nd week of school and whatnot... Hmm. Had my bday partay, it was lovely and epic and fun :D Truth or Dare got kinda...awkward at times though xD But it was funny.
Though the strobe light. Which wereee pretty awesome except my eyes were like having seizures :D Ya know. Found out no one knows how to tie a tie. I should totally go on youtube and find out :O Later. Now that I have these cool speakers and lights I need to spontaneously have another party sometime >:D Winwinwin.
I am so tired. X_x When's the next break?
Oh wait.
Exams.
aksdhfiauehrg;oauwehfu
Poop.
@_@ exammmmss gahhhhh must study and not failll D:
I legitimately cannot do bad on these exams. C or better. >_<;; Boohoo.
I want to take a nap...but then all chances of me finishing my homework are gone. *Poof* :P
And then I have to figure out what classes I'm taking next semester... I realllyyyy want to drop spanish..but then I would've only done 3 years.. Hoping that doesn't majorly impact my college choices.. Gah.
Listening to:
Adagio in G - Albinoni
Canon in C - Pachelbel
Good luck with exams! And I agree youneed to have another epic party :)
ReplyDelete