March 05, 2011

Procrastination is like having a raincloud over your head...

...You know it's all gonna come crashing down on you sometime.

Sooo. I'm sick :P. Why? Because I was out with my friends for like four hours yesterday. The day seemed like it would be nice and warm and fuzzy...but no it lied. Freezing my fingers off and such. But I had lotsa fun. But I'm pretty sure their neighborhood thinks they're gay now xD. Lololol.

I'm still failing at precalc -.- my grade is droppingg boohoo. As long as I stay above C I'm fine I guess. I gave up on getting an A in that class -__-; Erg. All my other grades are fairly decent. Can't wait till next year, I will have a whole set of new classes. I'm really considering just taking an easy laid back art class instead of spanish XD. I really dislike that class and I'm not really learning anything..and I'm not looking to pursue foreign language in any sort of way sooo. Haha.

Quite honestly this is the first year I legitimately cannot for summer. I'm done with this year :P

My fishtank is cursed :O Well..the one downstairs is. GUPPIES NEVER LIVE IN THERE. DUNDUNDUNNN. All other types of fish do just fine but all the guppies mysteriously die simultaneously. D; poor fishies. Next time I'm told to put more guppies in this tank I WILL REFUSE!! D:<

I don't know what I want to do with my life. If only doing what you loved could pay for food and a house -.- I wish I could just play my music and be with the people I love. That would make me happy. Forget calculus xD

I want a cat. I think they're adorablee. >.< Yay. Too bad my bro is allergic :P. PORQUE MI HERMANO PORQUE??!? xD Uh..

Listening to:
Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
Black Wedding - Meg & Dia

No comments:

Post a Comment