It is hot.
So very hot.
Like. I step outside and I pretty much just turn around and walk back in xD.
Unless of course I'm going to pool :3 Went twice already this yearr. Yesterday and today. And, miraculously, I am tanning O_o. Last year I didn't tan at all. Like I spent a week in Cancun and didn't really get that much darker...It was ridiculous. But this year, after 2 days in the sun, I have a tanline. WHUT IS THIS MADNESS?!
Anyways. Exams... 2 down 3 to go :)
First one (Bio) was superrr easy. Such a joke. Spanish was a lil harder... Halfway through the listening I stopped understanding what she was saying...Heh..
I got a cello today :D Rented (for free) from the school for the summerrr. I'm so proud of myself I can do the first 3 pages of the book, on the first day of getting it. Yayy go me! :D
I was belting out songs when I got home..it felt good. x) Hehe. I hope I can see all my friends a lot during the summer. I shall have epic parties. Wootah. Haa my blogs are so illiterate it's hilarious xD. It's amazing that English is my best subject...while I write like this. Hmm..wonder how that works.. :D Oh well. One of the English teachers said those who got A's on their paper would get a cookie.
I wasn't sure if this was one of those teacher ploys to get kids to work harder...if this 'cookie' was just a metaphor for like..a good job feeling or something. XD I hope not. I WANT MY COOKIE D:<
I cannot wait for summer. I can just taste it. Nomnomnom. And vacation. Who has seen that Old Navy dress commercial??? OMG it's been stuck in my head all dayyy..
Don't need a tickettt to the Bahamas!
This dress makes me feel like one hot mamaa
To the va-ca-shway
Tropical dress getaway
The va-ca-shway
Put on a dress getawayyy
xD omg.
The Google homepage is so epic. It's like a guitar..with playable strings. Ahh the awesomeness is overwhelming. Go check it out. There's a recording ability on it too :D Record me a song and post the link. :D Yay!
Bye bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment