Got my new guitar today :D For $35 it's not that bad. The sound is a bit funky but not horrible :) just sorta...buzzy? xD Lol. So I'm happy with my cheap guitar :3 Must name it now! My awesomer guitar is named Tucker. Because it's just that awesome. ♥
o_o;; so this happened last year too in the fall/winter-ish. The fingers on my right hand are freezing but the fingers on my left hand are just find. It's so weird ._.;; I think it happened to my cow too. Suuuspiciouss. Zomg.
My friend graffiti-ed on my hand. In like permanent marker or something -__- She tried to draw a guitar but it looks more like a cactus. -facepalm- Ugh I need to go do my homework.
Listening to:
Wedding Dress - Taeyang (the music video is soo sad D; aw)
Music Video
Since you got yourself a new guitar, maybe you can start playing like this :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfF4QLO-L_4&feature=player_embedded