I actually would like to do that. But for fear that my parents will like call 911 I won't. The titles to all my posts recently are quotes from songs I've been listening to~ Lulz. Made a new friend today. Woot. Hmm...usually people say on the bright side for positive aspect.. so would I say on the dark side for the negative aspect? xD Welll on the dark side (pfft..) I had to go to the doctor's today. Ew. Got a flu shot x_x ouch. I'm too chicken to watch when they stick needles in me. But I grew a whole half an inch!! I'm so tall now haha. 5'5". Yush. Then the doctor was all hmm I can't find where I stuck you so I'll just put the bandaid here and hope it's all good x3. Thanks.. xD Today was okay. Happy friends. Hot in class though x_x bleck.
Listening to:
Who knew - Pink
Animal - Neon Trees
No comments:
Post a Comment