October 04, 2010

But the time is right and it only flies

Watching Iron Man 2. It's okay but I'm tired x_x;; sleepyy... Cool tech in there though :O woah. Today was depressing, weather-wise. So I played depressing piano songs. Moonlight Sonata and some Japanese song that roughly translates to Scars from That Distant Day haha. Sounds pretty though. ^^;

I don't feel so good. Meh. Got a good grade on a test I thought I failed which is good. It was cold today, my fingers were freezing. Couldn't type/write normally. Shmeh. Painted the nails on one hand. Don't like it. Will take it off before school. I haven't seen some of my friends in like almost a year :< sadness. My mp3 is spazzing. It's gonna die soon. T_T

Kpop is addicting haha. Lucifer - SHINee and Wedding Dress - Taeyang. Lawlz. I pretty sure the trademark of Kpop is synchronized dancing haha. And girly looking dudes. :3 I miss orchesstra xP Stupid health.

Listening to:
Never told you - Colbie Caillat
Comatose - Skillet
Bleed it out - Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment