July 21, 2011

My summer asofar

Well...that last post was actually supposed to be posted on June 10... buuut my computer decided to boycott Blogspot or something so it wouldn't let me post anything.. Post button was deactivated :( How saddening.

Anyhow...This week is like record hot O-o argh. Upper 90s and 100s. On Friday it shall be a lovely toasty sweltering heat index of 115 degrees F. Awesome. -.-

Just finished reading Peeps and The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld. I liked them. It was an interesting new take on all those vampire books out there...instead of some magical sparkly bite it was described as a parasite that passed its offspring or whatever through the saliva. I.e. bites. Then it caused whatever luckless person to go insane, and slightly cannabalistic. XD Therefore, more bites. And then a new strain of said parasitic disease breaks out and goes crazy. xD Lotsa fun. I liked them. Then again I like Scott Westerfeld in general. The Uglies series was shmexy.

I have a job! Therefore, I have money! Therefore, I want to go shopping! :D Oh yay typical girliness. x3

I totally destroyed my toe the other day... was walking up the steps from the backyard back to my lovely AC'd house when I tripped...and well blood followed xD. Ack. Now I am constantly wearing a band aid on my toe. True fashion statement there I tell you.

I honestly have nooo idea how I'm going to finish all of my summer homework by the time school starts...Like..it's already halfway through summer and I really haven't done all that much xD...

Speaking of next year...I am so scared about Calculus. I mean. Omg. You have no idea. I was looking back in my assignment book from last year and like..2 weeks into school I was writing all like "Don't fail precalc!!" "Omg I hateee precalc" "keel me naooo before my testt" and such... If PRE-calc was that hard for me..I dunno how in the world I shall survive Calculus. Also have AP world which I heard was a blower cause of all the reading you have to do...ugh. And AP lang which is okay because I am a beast at engrish. As you can probably tell from my lack of spelling and grammar in this post. :D

To balance out my hard classes I also am taking art (yayyy haven't taken that since..like..5th grade!!), orchestra, and intro into engineering design (have to take a tech credit..).

I can't remember my science course. Something "physiology"...Anatomy and physiology? Yeah that sounds right.

I have decided that no matter how early I go to sleep, I will be tired the next day if I wake up before 9:30 AM.

That's just how my body works XD. Which means I am doomed for school. Shmeh.

My tan is failing. It was so hardcore after I went to the beach and I look Mexican and it was awesome. And then like a week later I was down almost to my normal color xD. It's like my tan washes off or something. Boohoo. Now I am a weird orangey yellow shade O-o..

I really like this band I found. Florence and the Machine. Or, Florence + The Machine. xD All soulful like. She sings better live too. How special.

Listening to:
Girl with One Eye - Florence + The Machine
Blinding - Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment