July 28, 2011

The Horror that is the Shredding Machine.

At work once again. Boi I am so looking forwards to my paycheck...

Lunch break! Or at least that's where coworker ran off to. We had been shreding paper by the hundreds while my room was once again taken over by meeting people. I jammed it a total of 6 times while he did 7 xD I WIN. BWHAHA. Except the bag was realllllyy thin so it tore in a few spots..so scary. Whoever picks up that bag is gonna die.

Like. Literally.

They will breathe in toxic paper dust fumes and die. DUN DUN DUNNN.

They have cookies in the room today...amazing oatmeal and raisin. They're sooo good. I hear they're laced with something, and therefore are addictive. XD I hope not. I already ate a few..

I DONT WANT TO DIE D:

I'm hungry...Time for another cookie? I think yes. :)

Back to the shredding machine story. There were a few pieces of shredded paper that were scattered on the floor after we had taken out the full bag...so we got the vaccuum in the corner in an attempt to be good citizens and clean up. But the genius vaccuum cleaner only managed to cut the papers pieces into smaller shreds..and spit them back out. It looked like we had a party with the shredding machine. XD Yeah..

It still looks bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment