July 27, 2011

Mayday Parade-yness

Working once again...I am looking patiently at my email inbox praying the hundreds of pages scanned will show up...if not..back to the scanner T_T... Rawr.

Been listening to music while in the cave of my officey. Went through an album of..Kelly Clarkson, A.F.I., The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, All-American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, Katy Perry, Linkin Park, and We The Kings. xD Today I'm feeling Mayday Parade. Maybe some Pink and Flyleaf too. :) I have time xD.. Reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin simultaneously..

....it finally showed up! :D Yayyy -party-

I have a good coworker. We so hardcore scanning together XD. Bet.

I want to ride a train. Like the ones in Harry Potter XD. That would be amazing. Speaking of Harry Potter, I still haven't seen the movie.. I should.. People have told me it's epic. So I hope I can see it soon.

I've been watching TV like a crazy, unsocial person lately. Lots of Project Runway (NEW SEASON IN 2 DAYS GUYS, 2 DAYS), Food Network, and good old TLC channel. XD It's fantaaabulous. OH and Teen Wolf. Except that only happens one show a week.. soo. But dude the guys are sooo hawttt in that showww. Ah I'm such a teenage girl. xD Derek Hale <3 haha. As played by Tyler Hoechlin. :3

Soo.. got kicked out of my work area cause it was being used for some meeting..or something. And so my coworker and I set off on an epic quest to find something to do for 2 hours.. xD found a huge stack of papers in need of shredding. Shredding is like unbelieveably exciting compared to scanning. It's kinda ridiculous. I drew a stick figure on a paper I shredded xD. Horribly comic. Then he drew a hand/arm on his.. XD we have such sadistic humorrr. It was fun. But now I have nothing to do anymore..and he disappeared...sooo. FACEBOOK. Dude I have my own computer (well..as long as I'm working here..) and it's awesome xD. I feel sooo professionalllll. Yay me.

Paycheck sooon :D THEN I CAN GO SHOPPINGG. I've been watching too many fashion shows ._.;; ...errr

Listening to:
Kids in Love - Mayday Parade...
and pretty much the albums of M.P that are as follows:
A Lesson in Romantics
and
Anywhere but Here :))

[EDIT]
So in the scanning room there's always like a magical box of cookies etc that shows up for all the happy scanners/copiers to enjoy. Well today was peanut brittle...And now I have a peanut like welded to my back tooth. It won't come off D:< arghh. Stupid tempting food. Why did I eat the peanut brittle?? I don't even like peanut brittle! D; Ah...

No comments:

Post a Comment