
Well I'm thinking of getting a second guitar, just because I'm thinking about getting lessons from school and I'm scared about bringing my nice pretty guitar to school. :'D And this one I found online is cheap, reviews are split between "It's amazing!!" and "It sucks!" I figure for $35 it can sucks a little. :)
I'm uber tired these days. x_x;; Ugh. Need to sleep more.
It has been pouring here for like that last day and a half. O_o;; We're all gonna drown. My head hurts.
I took those personality quizes or whatever in school today that reccomend careers. Basically, either I should do something with biology, be a psychologist/therapist, or be a doctor. xD Lawlz. There was this one section where the question was "How would you like to..." and for the next 150 some it would have a different job. Got some funny things xD.
Listening to: (Starting at the beginning of my mp3 I'm just gonna play through everything)
A dark congregation - The Hush Sound
A little more - Skillet
No comments:
Post a Comment