September 26, 2010

And just for the record, the weather today is slightly sarcastic.

Downloaded some new music :3 Happy now haha. Title of post comes from a Panic! song. Bwhaha.

Listening to:
Broken Frames - Eyes Set to Kill
Stick Stickly - Attack Attack!
Imma Star - Jeremih
Give You My All - Eyes Set to Kill (<- I wanna learn that on guitar)
The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage - Panic! at the Disco

Panic has such long song titles xD..

Stick Stickly made me laugh, it goes from like screamo/guitar to like techno-y dance music. Haha.

I really should start my bio project but ack its boring. ESTK is touring now :O omg they have a concert thing in Lancaster, PA this Tuesday. >_< Wish I could go...but..school...darn it. :<

Nomnomnom. I am tired. I miss my orange juice.

Playgrounds are funn. Not just for little kiddies, teenagers like them too :D Except when the tall ones hit their heads. Failfail.

I'm trying to learn 2 more songs on guitar :] Hallelujah and Give you my all. Hallelujah, you know the one in shrek? Yeah that one. :3

2 comments: