Yo. Well this post is gonna be pretty short dun worry I'm writing a longer one. If I ever finish it. I've decided I want an electric guitar. Cause stuff just doesn't sound as epic on acoustic. Now, will I get one any time soon? Ha. No. But I can dream x'D. School is okay... Mountains of homework such that I'm starting it at soon as I get home and not finishing till like 7. x_X; No fun. Classes are so fast and rushed ergh. Like: PD 4 and 6. Dislike: 1,2,3,5,7.
That sucks. :'P
4 and 6 I have lotsa friends and they classes are sort of easy. The disliked ones are either hard, boring, or friendless. Yeah.. Music is allowed at lunch which is fun. Wish you could bring speakers though. Then you could have mini dance parties xD lawlz.
Listening to:
Commander - Kelly Rowland ft. David Guetta
The Common Hours - I see stars
Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore
No comments:
Post a Comment