September 15, 2010

On the brighter side...

"Alright you guys, one of you takes a quiz for the whol- Oh look! And orange! :D"

...My history teacher xD such a funny guy. He told us he had slight ADD and that actually, a lot of people have mild forms of it. Like if you twirl your pencil constantly (oh crap) and tap your foot lots (hmmm..) and your mind wanders after about 30 seconds (aiya xD) you probably have some ADD. Oh dear. I hope I don't have any ADD D; I have enough problems concentrating as is!

Also in History one of the questions we had to work on as a group was "What did the Scots-Irish do first when the settled?" (or something like that) and we had narrowed it down to two answer. A) build a tavern or B) build a church. Half the class wanted to pick A because they reasoned, they're Irish. Irish people = taverns. xD haha. Luckily we said B and got a good grade on the quiz. Woot.

There's this guy at Petsmart that I keep seeing every time I go there (okay that was two times) but still. xD He works there and his name is Matt. Haha.
Also found out I'm pretty good at facebook stalking XD haha. I found a dude that's in my Spanish class after only knowing his first name. Now that's either creepy, or just ninja. :3

Happier now. Finished my homework sortaa get the precalc stuff today. @_@; And found a pair of kinda-bad ear-buds. But it's something. :D


Look its Yukii-chan from VK! :D ♥ haha. Random I know. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment