September 14, 2010

The post that I have no idea what to call. :D

Today I got 3 goldfish. First one is white with a red-orange splotch on its face. Number 2 is orange with black splotches. And the third is white with black splotches and a tiny bit of orange. :D They're so purdy. Need ideas on what to name them.

Went with my mom to vote today. All along the entrance to the school there were a bunch of booths supporting different candidates. So as you walk up they kinda stare at you and decide whether or not to call you over to their booth. If you just walk straight and say no thanks to all of them you'll be fine xD.

My bro got his expensive videogame today :P so much money for one game ._.;; Gosh. So he's preoccupied with that for say..the rest of the week... I got a haircut today too. More like a trim though. Before trim I was able to look all emo and whatnot if I combed my bangs over my eyes haha (I took a picture). Now my bangs are better.

My bday is coming up soonish (kinda). What should I do for my party? O-o I wanna have a bunch of people over but what to do with those people...that is the question. Hmm... My bro sat on my head phones and now the left one doesn't work. Sobsob. And apparently I abuse my stuff xD;; Drop my phone/mp3 a lot... Poor guys. I was planning on downloading Torrent today so I could download a bunch of music...but not sure now. I'm debating whether or not my computer can take that much activity. I'm not joking either xD how sad.

Listening to:
Welcome to the Masquerade - Thousand Foot Crutch
The last night - Skillet
Who knew - Pink

Yeah my music preferences this week are a little less screamo-y than last week. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment