
[Pic: My love. Sorta. Haven't had one since my bday. So...it's like an on-off love. Like though couples who break up and get together a bunch of times. Like that. xD]
Hello world. Well maybe not...but hello whoever's reading this :D Aww...apparently "whoever's" is not a word. :< How sad. Omg so many people chatting me on facebook. I'm a good multi-tasker but even that's pushing it ._.;; Sooo what's new today. I finally finished learning my Hey there delilah song on guitar :DD I'm so proud of myself! YAY. Now I will upload my vid to youtube and become famousss MWHAHAHAHA
Just kidding...I lied.. :X I'm still a lonely noob at guitar.
Hoping my precalc test went better than I think it did. Stupid me forgot the Pi sign. Time to go bang my head against a wall -__-;; How do these freaking crickets get in my freaking basement and grow to be so freaking big?? O_O;; Like I swear they're going to eat me one day. -sigh- I think I should be working on my bio project...but not feeling so productive at the moment. I feel like reading. A book. Yup. Yesterday was Talk like a Pirate Day. Totally forgot till the last minute even though they mentioned it in church. :<
Dude I'm losing my touch. Usually I can rant about stuff until I fill up enough space but today..I dunno. Weird. Oh yeah I want to learn Hallelujah on guitar next. The one that was in Shrek? That one. It's soo purdy :D Just like the weather was today. Question of the day: WHAT SHOULD I BE FOR HALLOWEEN? >_< Haha. Last year I was some emo-japanese chick. Don't want to repeat that. It was too hard trying not to smile. :P
Listening to:
Overloaded - 4th Avenue Jones (title of blog)
Oblivion - 30 seconds to Mars
Omg they both start with O's :O
...just thought I'd mention that. xD
EDIT: I'M NOT SHORT.
you totally should post a vid on youtube! haven't heard you play guitar yet...i'm curious =)As for halloween i think you should be a DOUBLE RAINBOWWWWWWW...but in all seriousness thats my costume so you can't steal it. You listen to bad music.
ReplyDeleteHaha ifff I had a youtube account then maybee I would. But I don't. Maybe I'll do one on facebook. Hmm... Haha no worries I won't take your costume xD. And maybe I do but at least I have some variety. Burnnn. haha. :)
ReplyDelete