July 12, 2010

5 Days!

Five days (approximately) until my guitar gets here :D. Yayyy. I need to think of a name for it… Haha I’m so cool right? xD. Saw Eclipse the other day. All the movies are blurring together, “Oh Edward I love you even though I know you want to eat me, I’m okay with it!” “Oh Bella I love you too *dramatic sigh* but I’m not good for you!” And then Jacob pops in and is like “Bella I’m so much better looking than Edward! And I love you too!!” See? Literally, Taylor Lautner was like “Edward, you and I both know, I’m hotter than you.” Or something like that in the movie haha. And then Bella is such a monotone, clutzy, emo girl. All like “I’ma die without you, my vampire love”. No emotionnn attt alllll. Fail Kristen Stewart Fail. But all in all, the movie was okay. Nothing unexpected. Edward is sooo pale x’D like there was a cloud in the sky behind him and he blended right in. It was weird.

Got a cool ring but it keeps like sliding to the wrong side cause I couldn’t figure out what size ring I should get. This one’s too big ;P. Oh well. My parents decided to pay me and my sibling for every A we got :DDD omg. Gonna be rich. Its too motivate my sibling mostly, but to be fair I get money too. Exciting. Two things about summer that I don’t like. One, the bugs. Mainly the biting ones like horseflies and mosquitoes. Grr. And also, lack of friends. I mean like, sure I don’t like school that much (too much work xP) but you get to see your friends every day. I haven’t seen anyone for like a whole month D:. Going through withdrawal soon. .-.

Ughh I don’t like my personality much. I’m soooo shy and quiet around new people. But like its not that I’m really scared I guess I just listen more than I talk..? It’s annoying. >_> Could someone rub their talkative-ness off on me please? Plzkthx. >.<

Alright, the library staff are staring at me evilly. I think I’ve been on their computer too long haha. Time to go do some homework. See ya! :) ♥

July 6, 2010

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 12, 2010

    Congrats on moving your posts over. -clapclap-

    I'm guessing your blog will be okay through summer, then will mysteriously die as the school year begins, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts and spam accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you do that! :D And yeah..then again considering I procrastinate... blog might be sorta active haha

    ReplyDelete