Kay, for all you interested, I wrote in like this journal over my vacation so now I'ma pretty much copy it here. Edited version. xD
Saturday 6/19
Woke up at 4:45 ish @_@ soo tired. Went to bed around 1, I'm a genius right? xD Stayed up texting friends haha. At the airport about to board. Sooner or later. Can't text for a while week T^T aww. My dear sibling is trying to read this.. >_>;; Umm... my bag is like totally stuffed haha. 6 minutes to go.. Time to go to Cancun and get tan!! :D Mexico here we commee. It's really bright o.o Gonna go blind in Cancun. Listening to the radio thing on the airplane now.. Nice weather today I suppose. Ew lotsa loud blonde girls up there >_>;; Zzz I want to sleep. Gah. Flight is supposedly 3 hours or so. Yawwn.. Hoping to become less pale at the beach. Though I wonder if that will actually happen. (Little did I know I got pretty much no tan from Cancun XD) 40 Minutes left... Had some apple juice.. Looked out the window and omggg the ocean is sooo blueeee :D so pretty. ♥ Clouds are so poofy. Family is paranoid about drug lords in Mexico haha. Fail. Erg so uncomfortable on this plane.. Ooh paramore song :D.
Aha! In Cancun now! It is now 11 am. The ocean water is ridiculously blue and pretty. Teal-ish. Bro and Dad went down to the ocean. Me and mom stayed and napped haha. Totally included food here. Omnomnom. Gonna get fat. I can feel it already >_>;; Me and bro are sharing a bunk bed. I have bottom bunk. Met a drunk guy today near the elevator that wanted to dance with me and my cousin. I was like okayyy back away slowly! There's like 9 restaurants in the main hall of this hotel. Everywhere it's warm cause the lobby like opens to the outside, and then the lobby connects to main hall. So only rooms and gift shop were AC-ed. Didn't get our room until like 2 hours. :P Fail. Ate at a restaurant called the Samurai. Sushi! If only I liked it haha. Saw a show that included a guy in a pink thong...? Uh huhh. Okay xD;;. Alright good night.
Sunday 6/20
Woke up early...Breakfast was yummy. There is a one hour time difference here. Happy Father's Day. Going to the pool later I think. Maybe I'll just tan and take pictures. Ended up going to the beach and pool lawls. The water is really warm its weird o_o To my cow, saw a cute mexican dude xD Rofll. At the pool. Hehe. He reminded me of that Prince Caspian movie. (:D) Haha. Drank a lot of pina coladas. Blehh.
Ate lunch (delicious little mini club sandwiches) Hair went poof cause of humidity. Meh. Getting used to the heat, the locals are wearing pants and long sleeve shirts O_o;; Yeah. I HAVE A TAN LINE. SORTA. My family says they don't see it xD;;
Monday 6/21
Had some really weird dreams last night O_o;; For some reason I was running away from the government and I lived in this lonely house in the mountains x'D Haha. I am sucessfully the only one not burned in my family :D Yay. Went downtown on a bus. Soo hott. Gah. Melting. Just like constant heat. Open air market would've been fun but we were all like not happy with the heat. Then we got to Walmart and it was freaking like heaven. Omg. The AC was amazing and lovely. Went back and swam in the ocean. It looks like it would be clear but it's not. :P Sorta like swimming in milk haha it's that color. Palish white.
Had yummy steak for dinner. Going on a big trip tomorrow. The chocolate milk here is soo good xD Yes, I go to Cancun for chocolate milk. They have like serve yourself machines everywhere and its yummy. <3 Built a sandcastle today. Tired now. Hahaha my aunt yelled at a teen couple who were making out in the hall to get a room. xD roflll lmao.
Tuesday 6/22
Woke up super early for trip. Really sleepy. Ugh I'm so not a morning person. Went to this like all day 'excursion' thing. It was like an hour and a half bus ride. Our huge asian family got one of those big AC'd buses. So hot when we got there. Xel-Ha. Went snorkling blubblub. Saw some fishies but not a lot :< aw. Ate lunch, did more snorkling. Then went on a bus to the top of a river and got in innertubes and floated down through like a foresty-tunnel thing. I was like "hmm I should not get out of this tube O-o who knows whats in the water??" And then we got out in the open and kept floating. Went cliff jumping!! :D Omg so scary. Steep steps, then you're at the edges and you just have to jump. Took me a while to actually jump xD And then I screamed really loud. Haha my cousin said i sounded like I was getting murdured or something.. Afterwards you get such a mad adrenaline rush, all twitchy and whatnot. AHHHH -splash- Had to recsue my inner tube cause it had floated far far away :'D -swimswim-. Then went on an obstacle robe course thing. Like two roped parallel, one above your head, one near your feet and you had to scale across it to the other side. Sounds easy right? nooo. Lotsa people were on it at the same time so it was constantly tilting backkk and forthh so much that your face/back of your head would touch the water. Gah my arms. Made it across though! Yayy. Went back to hotel. There are a lot of clubbers at night haha. We kindly refer to them as cheap prostitues :D. rofl. Our elevator was filled with tall soccer players o.o scary. Lolz night.
Wednesday 6/23
Woke up late. Stomach hurt :P Food i think. Went to cousin's room. We were reallyyy lazy today. Watched TV and pokemon and Year One. Ate lunch. On of the cook people's was like flirting with me and asking where I was from and something else. In spanish XD I was like, do I look spanish. I dun know what you're saying!! D;
Went swimming. Saw that guy at the pool again. Rofl I'm such a creeper. xD My cousin is stalking some viet girl. Dinner. Circus act. Ocean was realllyyy rough today. Everyone got knocked over. :P Windy and less humid today. My other cousin laughed at the funny face i made. Sorta like :< haha. Funny desserts here all jello-y. Flan maybe? But they're pretty!!! and kawaii ♥
Thursday 6/24
Ugh stomach still hurts. :P I'm still paley ._.; Slightly tanner. Or yellower. However you want to look at it. All the parents went to another resort and got free stuff haha. Us children (pfft) went to the water park that had like 1 slide. xD Err that was..fun? haha. Went to the pool. Then went to cousin's room and ordered room service. There were 5 of us and we ordered sooo much food. xD 4 club sanwiches, 1 chicken fingers, 1 hotdog, 1 hamburger, 1 steak, 1 fettuccini alfredo, 2 cheese cakes, and 2 choco cakes. ROFL. And we ate it all XD. Kinda watched TV and slept. Bread fight. eep. Attempted mini-golfing but we all cheat too much :'D.. Then played intense basketball. Omg so nasty and hot. But it was fun. My team won woot woot. Chugged a bottle of water when I got back. Didn't eat dinner cause ate lots at lunch rofl. Going somewhere tomorrow. Saw a show again tonight, it was Micheal Jackson. There were background dancers too, mainly girls in their black underwear and rather boots that went up to their like thighs. lawls. Kids show..? xD
Friday 6/25
Last full day. Lotsa thunder storms. Went on a day trip today. Soo fun. Xplor or something like that. Went ziplining first, scariest part was actually leaving the station. Like your standing at this edge that like declined. Declined? is that a word? xD And you just have to sorta pushed off. Ack scary. nice breeze though. THE PEOPLE ASSUMED I WAS HISPANIC OMG. do i look spanish??? Like they would give my cousin in front of me instructions in english, then spanish instructions to me, then to the cousin behind me ENGLISH instructions. I was like "dude, I'm hanging out with a bunch of asians, do you think I'm spanish? -.-" fail. Ate yummy lunch. The names of the beverages were weirrdd. Sour juice, Green Juice, and Apple Custard Juice. No lie. xD Sour juice ended up being like lemonade. (Yeah i tried them all xD) Sorta. Green juice was fruit punchy.. like melony? Apple Custard was yummy. Not sure what it tasted like but it was yummy xD not apple-custardy. Rode in jeeps. So bumpy grahh. Glad they made up wear helmets otherwise I would have lost many brain cells. Then went rafting in caves (nearly wrote cakes..) More like canoes. Plastic canoes. The water was semi-chilly but soo clear and pretty. Hit some rocks. Ow. Swam in a cave too. Hit some more rocks. Yay I can add to my collection of bruises. -_- Really sleepy. Dad went to some Mayan place while we were Xploring. He climbed all the way to the top lawls yay!
Saturday 6/26
Woke up at 7 to go to the ocean xD Waves were uber strong. Went in to about knees and nearly got sucked out to sea haha. Swam in the pool. NO ONE was there. xD Parents went up to room so literally I was the only one in like 3 pools. It was pretty fun. Water was actually cool for once. Very nice. Swimy swimy. Then it got really dark xD scary clouds. Stayed in pooly until the rain started to downpour. Ran inside. Packed. Ate breakfast. Leeched off the hotel's wifi in the lobby haha. Saw my facebook. Got 1000 pesos from some promotion so we had to spend those in about 10 minutes at the gift store XD. Ran to lunch. Saw my stalkee (aka mexican dude) again. rofl. Took a limo, yes a limo, to the airport. It was nicce. Sparkly. :D At airport. Waited for like an hour. Got on planey, slept, watched How to Train Your Dragon. Hah funny story about that.. lulz. Decending soon. In Dulles? (spelling?) Whutt it's as hot here in MD as Cancun. Not right xD. I barely tanned. Still as white and yellowish as ever sobsob. Byyee. :D (Ow. later collided with brendon's head. Ouch my brain. xP)
And what is your funny story about How To Train Your Dragon?
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, woahh someone actually read all that?
ReplyDeleteSecondly, hmmm... funny moment..oh yeah! in the second time I watched it there was this brief moment where I was like "hmm never saw that part before!" Seems I was not watching the movie the 1st time at that part. xD Hoping some of this made sense haha
Maybe you were busy doing something else the first time.....:P
ReplyDeletehaha yeah most likely not paying attention xD
ReplyDelete