July 13, 2010

Hot n Humid

Welll today was fun. Woke up late as a consequence of going to bed late xP. I really really can't do that again tonight :'D have 'work' tomorrow. And the next day. And then possibly a sleepover? IDK. But umm then I had a delicious poptart. Yum. Oh, people think I should name my guitar Taylor Lautner. But then crazy fan girls would try to take my geetar and who wants that? D; Too much trouble. Ermm then played instruments and kinda laid around like a lazy person. Oh! And then found out people got their AP scores so I made a mad dash to the mailbox...only to find it was not there. But ommggg it was so humid and hot. (notice the title of this blog? xD) It was ew. AND NO AP SCORES. GAH.

Braved the humid/hotness to go outside. Had to walk even longer than expected due to a lovely drug scene..or something.. Walked around in said-uber hot/humidness. But it was fun. Had adventures on playgrounds and whatnot. Got OJ :D yay. AND DIDNT GET EATEN. For a second time. Oh snap I'm on a rollll. Oh also, I got a sexy boat. That was pretty epic. Yayy. Felt extra short on the trip but that's okay cause my awesomeness makes up for my vertical-challenged-ness. Hehe. Went home. Funfun. Zzzz now I'm tired. Made a yummy pina colada :D ♥ Woot! (which was NOT spiked or in any other way mixed with alcohol FIY cow.) [and no I don't talk to cows people just a cow. As in, one in particular. See I'm not crazy..]

Read some Vampire Knight. Yay for sorta-girly-hot-manga guys. >.< With fangs. Bwhaha. Haha they had spoofs in the back and it was like "Yuki, thats the only thing that's changed in ten years. You keep secrets from me now." "Whattt, you mean that's the only thing? So in ten years I still don't have boobs? :<" Haha it was funny. If that makes no sense what-so-ever don't worry about it. :3

Aiya time to sleep. Have to get up earlyyy tomorrow. Night all! Hugs and kisses. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment