My day was exciting.. My mom described cereal as "cold, sweet soup with milk" to the foreign students. Woww, way to make it sound appetizing xD. My wifey went to China today... Miss her :< Hope she's safe and whatnot and comes back in one piece. Cause I prefer my wifey in one piece, thank you very much. Later in the day I was laying on the ground, staring at the ceiling wondering what to do. An idea struck me (which I will elaborate on laterr) and I got up. And noticed there was blood on the carpet. ._.; Aiya. Tried to find out where it was coming from and then my heel started hurting... Turned out I had a nice, big gash thing on my heel. Where it came from, no idea. Hmmm. Saaspicious. Lovely. After the weird blood thing I genius-ly continued with idea of how not to be bored, paint! Haven't painted in ages and was worried they would all be dried up and crusty. Who wants to be dry and crusty? D; horrible fate really. Ermm tried drawing an eye..? Turned out sorta demented and scary O-o;; Oh well. >:D Then did productive things like math and history...finished history (woot woot yayy) but gave up on math. Every time I look at it my response is the same: WTF is this?! D; But yeah.. did fun stuff with imaginary numbers. -_-;; Why do we need imaginary numbers?? We have enough issues with the real ones. But all in all, found a bandaid for cut and the paint was NOT dry and crusty. Don't you love happy endings? xD
Thenn... ate some food. Summer is going to make me fat. =_=; Really. I walk around the house with nothing to do, and end up at the kitchen. "Oooh food! -nomnom-" It's terrible. Sobsob. And it's soo hot, I work up the nerve to go run and then I get outside and I start melting. x'D Ai-ya. According to my Chinese peeps, jello is actually jelly, because jellYfish exist. But jellOfish do not. Perfect logic. OMG but I wanna meet a jellofish!! :D Yum. And to all you Viet people, you might get this. My mom was saying how this dessert we were eating had jello. Right? And then she was like "This is called Che-" And they went "LO!" :D Roflmao. xD In Viet, Che is pronounced sorta like Jeh..so Che-lo. Jello. You get it? xD Maybe not.
Played LIFE with them too. Never liked that game... BECAUSE I NEVER GET KIDS. D; EVER. Ever. Always alone with my husband who I put in the back seat and pretend he's a kid. Rofl. But this time, for the first time ever, I got kids!! YAY. Three of the actually. :) 2 guys and 1 girl. Yayy so happy. Got a lovely sandwich house. I was a athlete. Cause I'm soo like buff. You know it. xD Got paid like $90,000 :D So rich. Chinese peep #1's hubbie kept falling/jumping out of the car...and being left on the road until someone spotted him. x'D Abused haha.
Cup noodle incident. One girl accidentally stabbed a hole in the bottom of the foam cup-noodle cup. xD So we planned to put it in this big like bowl. But the stupid noodles wouldn't leave the cup.. Err. Ended up like tearing it apart haha. But then, once in the bowl it was sorta this like..towery, cup-shaped thing. Had to put sooo much water in there :'D Rofl it was funnehh. We laughed like crazy insane crackheads... :D
I remember why I didn't use this site at first.. Cause my English teacher last year used it as part of our homework D; Ack bad memories. But it works better than Tumblr I think. People can comment! Only...no one really does.. But you CAN! And that's all that matters. xD
Learned some lovely new chords and stuff on guitar to-day. Nice nice. My fingers are gonna get callusesss Dx sobsob. I can feel 'em coming. Grah. The starter-guitar DVD is soo funny. xD The guy's hair is hilarious, I want to poke it. :B I'm procrastinating on my volunteer project. Outline is due tomorrow..Haven't started...oh well..
Anyone know of any good movies to watch in theaters? I heard Avatar was a failure T_T and already saw Eclipse haha. Heard Inception was good but I've never heard of that :'D..
hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteavatar was such a great movie... try toy story 3. heard they put totoro in it... you know, the japanese one? xDDD
~alex
Avatar the Airbender one?? O_o;; I heard it was an epic fail. The blue people Avatar was good.. Totoro..? The funny rabbit-snorlax thing..? xD
ReplyDeleteThere are tons of good movies out apparently. Inception, Toy Story 3, Despicable Me are the three that I keep hearing about from friends
ReplyDelete