
Sooo last night we went to McDonalds for dinner and I used my coupon for a free frappe! Mocha. It was a lot stronger than I remember my last one.. >_> Anyways, even though my mom stopped me about halfway through it I still got the lovely caffeine rush. And it totally mess up my slepeing too. Had a weird dream haha. I was in this rather large..mansion thing? And you know how there are those famous dreams where you forget your pants? Yeah. xD Lovely. No pants. Umm... what else happened.. Oh yeah! The beach blonde guys you alwasys see in movies, the ones the girls always drool over. Yeah. One was like following me. ROFL. I was like..hmm..interesting.. He kept tryin to like hug me and stuff. Very strange. ITS THE FRAPPE I TELL YOU BLAME THE COFFEE.
I have afternoon shift today and am sitting in the library. And then all the morning shift people came down to the library to help and were like "Heyy" haha. Strange and stranger. Good thing I'm still not napping haha. Maybe I should go be productive.. Meh. Planning on doing a practice PSAT when I get home.. we'll see how that goes. Power is still gone in some places.
Turns out me and my Chinese peeps watch some of the same anime haha. Like Vampire Knight (omgg <3) and Fruits Basket (Furuba). Also Deathnote, although they only know L from that. L is adorable!! :D Luff him. And we both know some of the same music. One listened to some Kpop that I know and the other listened to American music, like the Backstreet Boys, Beyonce, and Avril. Haha. Interesting.
Omg. Just accidently exited this page. Whoever invented autosave is amazing. ♥ I shall add a picture to this post once I get home. Because pictures make things muchh more awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment