July 12, 2010

Geetar

Well my guitar finally arrived a few days ago. Really excited >.< Even though I have no idea how to play it haha. And I still need a name! My BFF suggested Edward since it shines/sparkles. Cause you know, Edward...Cullen..sparkles..? Nevermind xD.

Listening to Apocalyptica. It's good if you know what songs to listen to. :3 Don't particularly like when they sing but the instrumental is good. Bittersweet (instrumental), Hall of the Mountain King, Path Vol. 2, Kaamos, and Until it Sleeps are pretty good. It gets like rock-cello at times. Cellofourte is a nice band too.

All my stuff is crapping out on me D:. My computer is being spazzy and the internet is dieing randomly. My phone is being retarded and not sending things until like 4 hours later. And pic texts aren't getting through to some people. And my tablet is leaking some dark gray stuff internally. And my mp3...um...naw it's fine. For now. Oh yeah, and my speakers are leaking suspicious metallic gray stuff. Awesome.

I was gonna run today but I woke up at 9 and it was already 80 degrees. And humid. I went outside...and stepped back inside. Haha so much for exercising ._. Watched some Avatar. That was pretty cool. Airbenders and whatnot. Flying lemurs. Woot.

Had an epic adventure today. It was downpouring for like 10 minutes and windy and thundering and whatnot. And then I heard a loud thumping noise so I looked out my window. And there, in the middle of street with the pouring rain was our large-paper-recycle bin. Awesome. >_>; So me and my bro trekked out in the rain to rescue the before mentioned bins. Within a couple seconds we were soaked and then there was the street which was practically a river... Fun. All in all, we got really really wet. Haha. But eventually got back to the safety of our garage.

Played various instruments for and hour and a half today :D that was exciting. Attempted learning more guitar chords but I failed at F. -sobsob- Oh well. Went back to viola which doesn't hurt your fingers or give you calluses in the near future. -_-; Piano was fun..learned some more of that depressing song haha. ♥ My sibling later complained I was keeping him from sleep. Pshaw. :D I really think I should seriously start my summer homework.. But its sooo boring. And I don't remember any of the math stuff. :'D Ai-ya. Okay I think this is enough writing. Ciao! (I think that's how you spell it.. xD) <3

(This looked a lot better before :'D but then my STUPID COMPUTER glitched and poof there went 3 paragraphs. -sobsob- had to retype. and my thoughts are never as good the second time D:)

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 12, 2010

    :< Nothing is quite as good the second time. Same goes for sex, probably. LOL

    Taylor Lautner's abs shine, definitely. How about name it that?

    D; SOLUTION TO YOUR CRAP PROBLEM; BUY NEW EVERYTHING. I AM A GENIUS.

    Do not be lazy dear. You will get fat and die. Exercise! Actually, just catch up in august... Same goes for your summer homework then. Why should you not procrastinate for once? It's not your style.

    Lol oh gosh, I'm glad you two didn't get blown away. It was super windy. Did your power get killed over there? One of my friends was having swim prax in an outdoor pool when it started pouring loll.

    Psh, who sleeps in the summer anyways? HE DUN NEED NO SLEEP. That song sounds like the funeral of a child's dead kitten. ; A; BOOHOO.

    Lol yeah, phew, done commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL

    true true... but then I'll be like "TAYLOR LAUTNER LIVES AT MY HOUSE" and I'll get stormed by crazy fangirls. =3

    :'< but but but thats expensivvvee D;

    Yeah.. fat and die oh dear that doesn't sound good xD like getting pregnant and dieing (mean girls reference bwhaha)

    naww my power was okie dokies! :D ai ya that sucks xD;

    "HE DUN NEED SO SLEEP" been reading your summer reading i see... xD (inside joke >:D)

    ReplyDelete