July 14, 2010

An epic amount of nothing

Good morning. Or afternoon. Whichever. :) Today seemed like it would be a nice day but then again it was like 7 in the morning... 90s today, hot and humid :D oh joyousness. Well today at 'work' I did so much nothing, it was incredible. Like the amount of nothing was like..omg. -_- Yeah. And THEN I was allowed to leave early cause there were too many people and not enough to do. And I was actually doing something at the time :'D sure putting DVDs in alphabeticle order might seem like an easy job, but let me tell you there are a helluva lot of DVDs on that shelf. Haha.

Went to lunch. I'm still in awe of how cheap the food is there. Like me and my mom got two meals (each had 2 sides too!) and then 2 desserts and it was all only $5.25. OMG. It's like McDonalds only better!! :D -sigh- only a few more hours to go >_>;; I would ride the metro/bus home only then...I'd be stuck at the bus/metro station. Oh the woes of not being able to drive. I really need to learn. Anyone want to teach me? :D I promise I'll try really hard not to crash!

Hmm..I apparently have really long legs or this person across the table from me does, cause he/she keeps stepping on my feet. D; Can't see their face cause of my lovely computer and I think it'd be kinda weird if I looked around it at them. xD Saaaspicious.. Mhmm. So in the lunchroom it was really weird cause in one seat I had absolutely no signal! And then I moved two seats to the left and, voila, SIGNAL. Yeah really weird. And then the signal went poof ._.; So...ended up with no signal xD.

I pretty much failed the HSA for Nsl. Well, I still passed and everything but got kinda a low score :'D. According to my resources, all you really needed for that test was common sense... Well...I have none xD. So no wonder I did bad rofll. Got my AP score back :DD. OMG I got a 4!!! FOUR. OMG. That's like amazingly epic considering I didn't really study. xD;; Heh... I'm happy with my four. >.< My friend studied her butt off and got a 5, she totallly deserves it. :D Yay for her! ♥

Made some new friends at work today. Yay. Err.. I should go read my history book thing. And do my homework. -complains- but its sooo boringgg. Bleh. Watched Finding Nemo today. COLORFUL FISHIES FTW. ♥ The beginning is so sad though D; poor Nemo's mom. T_T Yeah.. if anything else exciting happens today I will edit it in! Woot. Bye y'all. xD XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment