Baltimore Skyline ->
(my shmexy photography skillz xD)
So there was a storm yesterday.. A really big one O-o It knocked out the power in quite a few places. Poor peoples. :< It also closed down the schools hehe. We, me and my peeps, were at the pool at the time haha. Or we had just gotten there..just got in and were walking towards the other end when the life guards starting blowing whistles at us. xD I had no idea what they meant because their whistle-blowing can mean any number of things.. Went home and it started being uber windy and pouring. Badbad. We played Monopoly xD Never actually finished.. oh well. The game went on so long everyone just got really rich. Lotsa money in the system because of passing Go haha. INFLATION. D; Also frequent earthquakes that destroyed everyone's homes...but you knoww. xD
Went to Baltimore on..Saturday? Yeah. Saw the aquarium and all its cute little fishies. The poor clownfish are going to be forever known as "nemo fish" xD
The attempted watching Avatar.. I think they were very confused.. I think I would be too rofl. I really reallyyy need to do my math. ugh. but I totally forget everything :( My dad apparently signed us up for a DC trip. x_x hot..sunny..sweaty.. ugh. save me. i've already been to DC..
Headache. Bleck.
hahaha niceee
ReplyDeleteso we went to atlantic city yesterday. where it started raining the moment we get there. NO BEACH TIME. damn it. hahaha oh well
we saw soo many casinos, inhaled soo much secondhand smoke, and saw cats (yes, cats) on the beach. wth? hahaha
~alex
aww D: that sucks! Stupid rain, now you're gonna die of lung cancer ._.;; cats on the beach...? that's new xD
ReplyDelete