July 22, 2010

Grrr


Well woke up soooo tireddd. Ugh definitely zombie-like. >_>;; Almost put the milk in the cupboard with the cups. And was looking in the fridge for a fork. Ai-ya. I'm at 'work' again but today I have the afternoon shift...so I slept in the library for like an hour and a half haha. Hoped no one walked by and thought "OMG, A HOBO D;" cause I'm really not a hobo.

I was watching the beginner guitar DVD yesterday and the guy was like "Okay put your finger on this fret and then this finger on that fret and then that finger on this fret." MY FINGERS DUN STRETCH THAT FAR Dx sorry. My fingers are pretty longish but apparently not that long ._.; My Chinese people scare me. xD Everytime they see me with mah guitar they burst out laughing. Come to think of it, even when I don't have my guitar they laugh... -sobsob-

Facebook is being a fail. It won't let me load my profile so I can't see anything related to my profile. Statuses etc. Grrr. I want to go see Despicable Me. ITS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEE!!! Omg she's so cute. xD Need to finish my History summer reading.. It's about the assassination of Lincoln and the manhunt for Booth. Oh noes! Blurgg I miss me friends. Haven't seen any of them for like.. a whole week! It's terrible. xD

Has anyone noticed that since Clarksburg is usually referred to as Cburg, then we must be Cburgers? Cheeseburgers? We're all cheeseburgers? IDK. Maybe it's just me rofl. Oh wow now facebook won't even load the homepage. Failfailfail. You know what else was failfail? I was looking for this epic bootcamp workout DVD to do yesterday cause I was bored, but I couldn't find it. Found the Sexy and Fit After 40 one though xDD haha. It was boring.

Ack, my hair always chooses to look good on days where I'm laying around at home but then when I actually have to go somewhere it looks..bleck. :P Rawr. Yayy my guitar is sho shmexy. <33 -hugs-

My computer was making badd noises. Sorta sounded like a blender..? Grinding noise. And beeping randomly. Not good. COMPUTERS SHOULD NOT BE MAKING BLENDING NOISES. I think it's about to die. Poor old fella. xD And the xbox over there was making the same noise. Oh noez. DUN DIEE. So my peeps at RM have to read this book and the language is pretty much all like "Ah got me sumthin to tell yuh." No joke. I got something to tell you? xD Fail. Their english is going to be sooo screwed. Pfft. \

There are about 4 "Cough into your sleeve" signs at the library here... will they drag me out like a criminal if I don't? xD

Stupid baby fishies. They swim around the whole tank like "eat me!!" to the bigger fishies. Less of baby fish today than yesterday. :<

Alrighty time to go do something productive, a.k.a sleep some more.. :D Very productive if you ask me. Then amazingly cheap lunch. Every asian's dream. A whole lunch for less than 2 dollars. :DD ♥ It's great.

Au revoir! :)) <3

2 comments:

  1. The bunn-ehJuly 22, 2010

    sweetheart i can not read all of this xD i will go INSANE! jkjk, omg i'm working on mine, can't wait to show you once it's done :D *sqweee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pshaww come on its not that long.. xD

    ReplyDelete